ICT, Good Governance, and Development
ICT, E-Governance, Development, E-Government, Good Governance
D- 73, G-38, G-30, G-39
Paper Submission Date : April 08, 2016 ; Paper sent back for Revision : April 28, 2016 ; Paper Acceptance Date : April 13, 2016.
- R. Heeks and S. Bailur, "Analyzing e-government research: Perspectives, philosophies, theories, methods, and practice", Government Information Quarterly, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 243-265, 2007.
- S. K. Dwivedi and A. K. Bharti, "E-governance in India - problems and acceptability", Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology, 2015. Available http://web.a.ebscohost.com/abstract?direct=true&profile=ehost&scope=site&authtype=crawler&jrnl
- S. A., Adesola , "Entrenching Democracy and Good Governance: The Role of ICT", Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 3, no. 15, 2015
- D. Kettani, and B. Moulin, "E-Government for Good Governance in Developing Countries", London: Anthem Press, 2014. Available: http://www.idrc.ca/EN/Resources/Publications/openebooks/561-8/index.html
- P.K. Mohanty, "Using e-Tools for Good Governance & Administrative Reforms", 2005, Available: http://www.cgg.gov.in/workingpapers/eGovPaperARC.pdf
- "Open Government Partnership," Available :http://www.opengovpartnership.org/country/commitment/good-governance-transparency-and-better-public-ict