iCare: Personal Health Assistant Using Microsoft Azure Cloud
Healthkit API, Azure Cloud, iOS, Asp.Net, WSDL
Paper Submission Date : March 11, 2016 ; Paper sent back for Revision : March 21, 2016 ; Paper Acceptance Date : April 04, 2016.
- G. Bai and G. Malmqvist, “Guide to Good Practice of EHealth,” Research Report, IANIS+GGP ehealth Group, 2007.
- T. Martin, E. Jovanov, and D. Raskovic, “Issues in wearable computing for medical monitoring applications: A case study of a wearable ECG monitoring device,” Int. Symp. Wearable Computers ISWC 2000, Atlanta, GA, Oct. 2000.
- A. Pantelopoulos and N. G. Bourbakis, “Prognosis - A Wearable Health- Monitoring System for People at Risk: Methodology and Modeling,” IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 14, no. 3, 2010.
- A. Milenkovic, C. Otto, and E. Jovanov, “Wireless sensor network for personal health monitoring: Issues and an implementation,” Computer Communications, vol. 29.
- M. J. Gregoski, M. Mueller, A. Vertegel, A. Shaporev, B. B. Jackson, R. M. Frenzel, S. M. Sprehn, and F. A. Treiber, “Development and validation of a smartphone heart rate acquisition application for health promotion and wellness telehealth applications,” International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications, vol. 2012.
- American Heart Association. Available: http://www.americanheart.org, 2007.
- D. Lloyd-Jones et al., “Heart disease and stroke statistics—2009 update: a report from the American heart association statistics committee and stroke statistics subcommittee,” Circulation 2009; 119: 41. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.191261
- Y. M. Huang, M. Y. Hsieh, H. C. Chao, Hung, S. H., and Park, J. H., "Pervasive, Secure Access to a Hierarchical Sensor-Based Healthcare Monitoring Architecture in Wireless Heterogeneous Networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 27, no. 4. doi: 10.1109/JSAC.2009.090505